1. What is a ‘channel’?
Your channel is your corner of the Conexie app: you control what it contains and who can access which parts. Users can search for your channel by name or by location (if activated).
2. How much support does Conexie provide?
We provide basic support for Business accounts. Always-on support includes assistance building your channel and sending updates. Priority support includes full consultation about your organisation’s needs and on-going assistance with maintaining and updating your channel.
3. How does the free trial work?
Your free trial lasts for 30 days. After this, you will be charged for a month of whatever plan you have chosen. You are under no obligation to maintain your account after the trial and can cancel at any time during the trial.
4. Can I change plans at any time?
Yes, but you will be charged on a pro-rata basis dependent on the change. There is no fee to change plans. Also note that not all plans support the same features.
5. If I cancel my plan, can I access my data?
Yes, your data belongs to you. Simply send us an email letting us know what data you need and we can export it.
6. Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
Conexie offers month-to-month contracts with no minimum terms. Your account can be paused and reactivated, but will disappear from the app while paused.
7. Is there a limit to how many people can access my account?
No, Conexie does not limit the number of ‘seats’ on any accounts.
8. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and direct debit payments.
9. Is there a limit to the number of submissions I can receive per month?
No, with all our plans you can receive an unlimited number of submissions.
10. Can I customise the options users see on my channel?
All channels are completely customisable. Event, Manage and Precinct plans also have access to premade templates.
11. Can Conexie help me create my channel?
Conexie provides support and guidance when you start building your channel. There are also resources available that help with specific tasks in the Support section of our website.