Conexie is an enterprise software used by our clients to communicate with their audience (our users). To effectively communicate with their audience we need to enable our clients to capture and store key information to facilitate this capability.
On May 25th 2018, the European Union’s new privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect.
The GDPR is a sweeping legislation which strengthens the right to know how your data is collected, processed, stored, as well as grants the right to have your data deleted (the right to be forgotten).
The GDPR includes conditions like:
- Personal data must be collected in a fair and transparent way and must only be used responsibly.
- Personal data cannot be collected arbitrarily and must only be collected for a specific purpose.
- Personal data can only be held for the time needed to carry out this specific purpose.
- Citizens have the right to know what personal data is being collected.
- A person may request a copy of their data or that they’re data be deleted, restricted, or moved.
- Even though GDPR is geared towards citizens of the Eurpean Union, we believe every user's privacy from any location is important and we will be action data requests from any individual, within or outside the EU.
Data Processing Agreement
This DPA shall come into effect on May 25, 2018 and shall continue until it is changed or terminated in accordance with our Terms & Conditions
For an executable copy of our DPA
Contact us at email@example.com