Administration for Emergency Hub works much the same as all other features of Conexie.
The account structure is as follows:
- Emergency Hub - Admin (this is Emergency Hub)
- Emergency Hub - Provider (this is a training company)
- Emergency Hub - Trainees (this is a building)
Emergency Hub - Admin can appoint any Emergency Hub - Provider who can then fulfil their role as trainers to their various clients.
To appoint a provider:
- Login to the Emergency Hub - Admin account here
- If it isn't already, select Emergency Hub - Admin from the dropdown
- Once selected, you will see a dropdown menu for Emergency Hub Management
- Select: Licensees
- Enter the name of the account you will add as a provider of the Emergency Hub capability. Please Note: If this isn't made yet then make that account and continue from step 5
- The account will be added immediately, any user who has access to the added account will see the Emergency Hub menu when they next log in.
To appoint a trainee:
- Login to your Emergency Hub - Provider account (see above)
- You will see a dropdown menu titled: Emergency Hub with an option for Active Channels
- On this page, you simply need to add the channel you want to add the Emergency Hub capability to. Please note: If this channel is not yet made, you will need to make it, then return to continue from this step